On Monday 29 May 2017, the Victorian Christian Legal Society (VCLS) held its Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Please see links below to access a copy of minutes and documents referred to therein:
- Endorsed Minutes for AGM 2016-17
- VCLS 2016-17 President’s Report
- VCLS 2016-17 Vice President’s Report
- VCLS 2016-17 Treasurer’s Report
- President – David De Alwis
- Vice-President -Rebekah Wong
- Secretary -Joshua Davis
- Treasurer – Aaron Chan
- General Member – Marketing Manager – Annabelle Yap
- General Member – Student Representative – Nathan Lu
Natalie Fielding remains as the representative of the CLS at the CLEAR Board level and Derrick Toh has been elected in a reporting role between CLEAR and the VCLS.
The new committee will unveil their plans for the next financial year at the Annual Dinner on 13 June 2017. We hope you can join us – there are limited tickets so please do not delay in purchasing your tickets!